prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I have a Facebook friend in Ukraine who has rough collies. She just updated her profile picture an hour ago, so she must be safe. Other than that, I can't read most of what she's saying, it's not in English. Please pray for her safety, her family's safety, and the safety of the dogs, too.
I will. I'll pray for everyone in Ukraine. Must be very hard on families.

And an update on the Scottsdale situation. Someone who was there said they tried to dedicate both the city of Scottsdale and the state of Arizona :hit to Satan. Prayer warriors were outside and people from around the world were praying. When the devil worshippers left after the event was over, he said they were bickering among themselves and it looked like the group was coming apart. The prayers were coming hard and heavy, and interfering with their goings-on. Let's all continue to pray on this, and hope they don't try it again either in Arizona or in another place.

I thank God that my step son was honorably discharged a while ago, from the Navy, due to an injury. Will pray for safety for your granddaughter

Watch the banks too. They are warning about possible cyber attacks on banks and government sites

You can freeze flour? Any kind? I have all purpose white and whole wheat
Our stocks went..up..after Bidens talk today! He was smart to do what he did to keep things going here.

Last edited:
And an update on the Scottsdale situation. Someone who was there said they tried to dedicate both the city of Scottsdale and the state of Arizona :hit to Satan. Prayer warriors were outside and people from around the world were praying. When the devil worshippers left after the event was over, he said they were bickering among themselves and it looked like the group was coming apart. The prayers were coming hard and heavy, and interfering with their goings-on. Let's all continue to pray on this, and hope they don't try it again either in Arizona or in another place.
I'm sorry but I find this very difficult to understand. I'm a Christian, most of us on this thread are. I can pray for someone I love and even "dedicate" that person to the Lord, but that doesn't guarantee that person will be saved, right? Because even when I pray for someone, they still have free will. I mean, in my church we dedicate our children to the Lord shortly after birth. Basically it's a promise to the Lord that by His grace and in His strength we, their parents, will do our best to raise that child to know Him and want to serve Him out of love. But still, that child has the choice, when they grow up, to decide whether to accept Christ for themselves or not. God has no grandchildren. Each of us chooses to be a child of His kingdom or not.

So why are we all freaked out that a bunch of pagans would "pray" to Satan to "dedicate" a city to him? Do we really think all the inhabitants of the city are suddenly going to become Satanists because they did that? Why don't we pray that all the inhabitants of the city be saved instead? We know that's not going to happen, because people have free will. Yet we seem to think that if someone prays to Satan over them, they are going to lose that free will and have no choice, they are all going to become Satan worshippers? Are you kidding me? Do we think prayers to Satan are more powerful than prayers to the living God?

If we think that, shame on us! We are idolators!

I'm sorry but I find this very difficult to understand. I'm a Christian, most of us on this thread are. I can pray for someone I love and even "dedicate" that person to the Lord, but that doesn't guarantee that person will be saved, right? Because even when I pray for someone, they still have free will. I mean, in my church we dedicate our children to the Lord shortly after birth. Basically it's a promise to the Lord that by His grace and in His strength we, their parents, will do our best to raise that child to know Him and want to serve Him out of love. But still, that child has the choice, when they grow up, to decide whether to accept Christ for themselves or not. God has no grandchildren. Each of us chooses to be a child of His kingdom or not.

So why are we all freaked out that a bunch of pagans would "pray" to Satan to "dedicate" a city to him? Do we really think all the inhabitants of the city are suddenly become Satanists because they did that? Why don't we pray that all the inhabitants of the city be saved instead? We know that's not going to happen, because people have free will. Yet we think if someone prays to Satan over them, they are going to lose that free will and have no choice, they are all going to become Satan worshippers? Are you kidding me? Do we think prayers to Satan are more powerful than prayers to the living God?

If we think that, shame on us! We are idolators!
Prayers to Satan are curses, and curses can have real effects on people.

Prayers to Satan are curses, and curses can have real effects on people.
Psalm 34:7 KJV
The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

1 John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Mark 1:27 KJV
And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.

Matthew 9:29 KJV
Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

If you believe the devils have more power over you than God has power to protect you, then you are right. Your belief makes it so. There were places where Jesus went, where whole cities were healed of all manner of illnesses and demons were cast out of people. In other places, He could not do many miracles because of their lack of faith. Matt. 13:58. Over and over He said, "Your faith has made you whole." Matt. 9:22, Mark 10:52, Luke 17:19, etc. The opposite is also true. What we believe can make us sick.

Psalm 34:7 KJV
The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

1 John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Mark 1:27 KJV
And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.

Matthew 9:29 KJV
Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

If you believe the devils have more power over you than God has power to protect you, then you are right. Your belief makes it so. There were places where Jesus went, where whole cities were healed of all manner of illnesses and demons were cast out of people. In other places, He could not do many miracles because of their lack of faith. Matt. 13:58. Over and over He said, "Your faith has made you whole." Matt. 9:22, Mark 10:52, Luke 17:19, etc. The opposite is also true. What we believe can make us sick.

devils will never have more power than God but as I said before don't underestimate their power. they are wicked and a simple human being gets confused easily. that's why we need to pray, pray, pray...

Hello all, My name is Rebecca, I am a 25 year old mother of two married to my husband for four years. I wanted to start this thread for prayer request and for fellowship I will be posting messages on a regular basis. Bases off what I am learning in my church and in my walk with Christ. Rto give everyone background me I recently found out my husband isn't saved (being saved is being washed in the blood aka having accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as ones Savior) not only that but he lost a lot of memory and has been hiding it from me for the last two years. A month ago he asked me to move out for awhile, I came back after five days. He had moved in two another bedroom and later told me he was interested in someone else and wanted a to end our marriage. Through the power of God's love we are still together right now. We have set backs and some advances it's a spiritual battle and I am holding on to God and his promises and asking for his help no matter the out come I am prayer for healing in our marriage and the saving of my husband. I am waiting expecting God to work as he keeps telling me he works in all things. I am lovinh like my life depends on it as we are suppose to. I am not bragging about myself I can't do anything I have accepted that I can only brag on God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. I am by no ways a teacher or leader but I will answer questions or redirect and pray for you.
Will not hide the light that lives in me.
Just wondering how you are Rebecca? This was 6 years ago, hope all is well now.

Back
Top Bottom