prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Just wondering how you are Rebecca? This was 6 years ago, hope all is well now.
Welcome to the thread! :frowUnfortunately Rebecca hasn’t been active on BYC in about 4 years now, but this thread is still active and all are welcome! We have a spreadsheet that we use to keep track of current and answered prayer requests that you can find here
View attachment 2971993
View attachment 2971995
Spreadsheet
For phone users, tilt the device 90 degrees for a better view of the Google Sheet.

Screenshot_20220225-084603_Facebook.jpg

My thoughts on the Russia & Ukraine situation.

I have close family living in Ukraine,
including my grandmother, my cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. They live only hours away from Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv. They have sent us videos here and we can tell they are all in fear. The media does not cover it nearly as well as we hear from the people that experience it themselves. They are cleaning their basements, stocking up on food, getting ready to hide if it ever comes to that— praying hard that it does not come to that (I know it is happening in other areas of UA, but I am praying it stops there). I’ve seen devastating videos of innocent civilians getting crushed in their cars and killed on the streets.

Warriors— those who are fighting for UA and those who are praying— My only message to you right now is Pray, Pray, Pray!!

Back
Top Bottom