prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hello Prayer Warriors! I would like to introduce my dad’s brand-new YouTube channel: the Spiritual Operator! This is his first video, and he will be making more with a lot of insight on going into the military as a chaplain. :)
I am going to make a channel based off his called the Spiritual Family- so I will definitely share when I post my first video. :)
Here’s the link! Please share this with your friends:
Welcome

Last edited:
Jeremiah 29:13

John 14:6
Jeremiah 29:13 KJV
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Praise the Lord, and Amen, and thank You, Jesus! :love

@BigBlueHen53 Orthodox and Catholics are not the same thing- chickengr explained it pretty well. We’d say that in 1054 during the Great Schism, the West branched off of us (the East) and became Catholicism, Protestantism, etc. afterward.

This is a pretty common question. :)
Thank you! I do want to know more. Hey, google, lol!

Mark 12:30-31
Mark 12:30-31 KJV
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. [31] And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Amen! And on these two laws hang all the Law and the Prophets. Matt. 22:40. The first four Commandments tell us how to love God and the last six tell us how to love our neighbor.

How is your arm today, Kikiruru? :hugs

Well, this Catholic is REALLY hating all the things going on in Eastern Europe, and the drama in my life right here. Other things have happened that I didn't post about, but fortunately the stress died down and all seemed well. Then--this afternoon I Iearned of a new wildfire starting up that's too close for comfort. Pray that it is put out before the high winds hit on Friday and that it DOES NOT come near my house. https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/ranchfire

We're in a drought, and wildfires spread very, very fast around here.

Back
Top Bottom