prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I know I’ve had struggles believing, sometimes I have felt like I have knocked on his door and no one has answered. Family members being over the top about religion 😳 But I need a prayer right now. It is a family issue, something I don’t think I can spk about without crying ☹️ I feel like a hypocrite, one minute doubting, the next minute praying 🤷‍♀️ This is a rollercoaster!

I know I’ve had struggles believing, sometimes I have felt like I have knocked on his door and no one has answered. Family members being over the top about religion 😳 But I need a prayer right now. It is a family issue, something I don’t think I can spk about without crying ☹️ I feel like a hypocrite, one minute doubting, the next minute praying 🤷‍♀️ This is a rollercoaster!
You're not a hypocrite! You're doing exactly as our Savior has waited for you to do. He loves you! He knows you! He waits to hear from you. He answers our prayers. Not always the way we want, but accordingly. He knows best..in how..and when. It's up to us to accept that fact. To have faith. Then wait. You may not see your answer to your prayer any time soon..but maybe down the road in life you will understand. We so would like to have an answer right away. It's in these times, we learn. If you stop, look, feel that there is a learning experience, you will see it. It's so hard sometimes. So hard. For now, keep praying, have faith that He is very much aware of you! He loves you unconditionally. He must be so very pleased to hear from you right now. We will be praying for you and your family situation. Just please remember, He really does know what's best in every situation.

Oh, Sister! Welcome to the human condition! Faith is believing, even when we can't see. Like @Cynthia12 said, God is answering our prayers, even when there is no outward indication that He is. He hears! He knows. His Spirit is working on the hearts of our loved ones, even when we can't see it. Remember what Jesus told Nicodemus? The Spirit is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can see its effects on the heart. Keep praying! Pray with gratitude, we are told. @kikiruru demonstrates this. She thanks God for what He has done, for what He will do, and for what He is even now doing in answer to our prayers! He hears our intercessory prayers for our loved ones. He raised the dead, He can still raise the spiritually dead in answer to prayer. Pray without ceasing, we are told! Do not let Satan discourage you. Jesus came, not to condemn, but to save. Claim Romans 5:8 for your loved one. And be at peace. :hugs

you are just a human being.

sometimes we ask for things that are not meant for us. we don't know why but God knows. we don't get things that are not meant for us.

about 2 years ago I lost a dear cousin who was like brother to me. he was 56. I understand God could not keep him alive only because of my prayers. btw I think my cousin was too good for this world and he already provided his family (2 kids at university). I miss him but I understand we all have been born with "an expiring date".

Praying

Sorry. :hugsIt's difficult when our beloved ones pass away.:hugs
Thank you, I am so glad I have got this place to escape to, it means the world ❤️ I actually can’t believe it, Mother’s Day, I can’t give her her cards or presents, not that she needs them to know how much we love her, today is such a sad day.

Back
Top Bottom