prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

You're not a hypocrite! You're doing exactly as our Savior has waited for you to do. He loves you! He knows you! He waits to hear from you. He answers our prayers. Not always the way we want, but accordingly. He knows best..in how..and when. It's up to us to accept that fact. To have faith. Then wait. You may not see your answer to your prayer any time soon..but maybe down the road in life you will understand. We so would like to have an answer right away. It's in these times, we learn. If you stop, look, feel that there is a learning experience, you will see it. It's so hard sometimes. So hard. For now, keep praying, have faith that He is very much aware of you! He loves you unconditionally. He must be so very pleased to hear from you right now. We will be praying for you and your family situation. Just please remember, He really does know what's best in every situation.
This just made me cry, thank you ❤️

I lost a brother in law this morning. He's the brother of my husband that I lost last year. It hit hard. He's had cancer. I remember last year he said it seemed that there was a race between Scott..my husband..his brother. He almost made it a year exactly later. He fought so hard for his wife and family. So much death lately for me. I will be burying my sister this Thursday. I hope my brother in laws funeral isn't on Thursday. I really need to make it there for family. Family that I used to see more often when my husband was here. Prayers are powerful. I'll take some. Love you all. Thank you. 💗

I wouldn’t mind prayers right now. Struggling with some life stuff that I don’t want to go into detail about. Thanks, y’all :hugs
God knows, and that's what matters. We will lift you up before the throne of grace, and ask the Lord to set an angelic guard about you and yours to protect you from all evil. Psalm 34:7.

Back
Top Bottom