prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I lost a brother in law this morning. He's the brother of my husband that I lost last year. It hit hard. He's had cancer. I remember last year he said it seemed that there was a race between Scott..my husband..his brother. He almost made it a year exactly later. He fought so hard for his wife and family. So much death lately for me. I will be burying my sister this Thursday. I hope my brother in laws funeral isn't on Thursday. I really need to make it there for family. Family that I used to see more often when my husband was here. Prayers are powerful. I'll take some. Love you all. Thank you. 💗
His suffering is ended, praise the Lord. :hugs

I lost a brother in law this morning. He's the brother of my husband that I lost last year. It hit hard. He's had cancer. I remember last year he said it seemed that there was a race between Scott..my husband..his brother. He almost made it a year exactly later. He fought so hard for his wife and family. So much death lately for me. I will be burying my sister this Thursday. I hope my brother in laws funeral isn't on Thursday. I really need to make it there for family. Family that I used to see more often when my husband was here. Prayers are powerful. I'll take some. Love you all. Thank you. 💗
Praying

Thank you for all of your prayers and love…I lost my Mum today
I’m so sorry :hugs
I wouldn’t mind prayers right now. Struggling with some life stuff that I don’t want to go into detail about. Thanks, y’all :hugs
Praying.
So sorry for you losses :hugs

I’ve been feeling ill again. Not sure why. It may be just stress but I’ve been nauseous, tired, cold, brain fog and just generally not feeling well since last week. It’s bad enough that it makes it difficult to function normally. I’ve spent most of today in bed. Please pray that whatever this is isn’t something serious and goes away quickly.

I’ve been feeling ill again. Not sure why. It may be just stress but I’ve been nauseous, tired, cold, brain fog and just generally not feeling well since last week. It’s bad enough that it makes it difficult to function normally. I’ve spent most of today in bed. Please pray that whatever this is isn’t something serious and goes away quickly.
Praying for you 🙂

Hey yall, can you pray for my duck Munchkin? Shes been struggling with bumblefoot since October and shes looking ill lately. I've had her seen by a vet months back, (he didnt get it all) I've soaked and wrapped for months, I've given her two different rounds of antibiotics and more. I'm looking into getting her seen by another vet but money is an issue. I feel awful for this duck and just want to cry. We also have a huge mold issue in our house and like everything feels like its going wrong.
How's everything going?

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate...I would be really overwhelmed too. My heart goes out to you :hugs

Back
Top Bottom