prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Oh lawd y’all we gonna die 🤪

It’s flooding at my brother’s house and the street in front of our house is starting to. Winds are insane and it’s pouring rain, pretty scary. Bet we’ll lose power soon
You're not gonna die, Topo! PRAYING!!!
DH and I drove through that on our way home from Cape Girardeau this afternoon (dr appt). We had to pull over into a Walmart parking lot in Dexter for a while bc the rain was so intense visibility was about zero. But we did make it home okay. We are praying for everyone in the path of these storms tonight. Claiming Psalm 91 for you!

Made it through okay! Street flooded and we had to move the cars up, but none flooded. Poor chickens, their runs got completely flooded! No tornado warnings or anything.
C176A426-3580-4C40-A2CC-203BD4237659.jpeg

Pic a friend sent me of LSU’s campus

Made it through okay! Street flooded and we had to move the cars up, but none flooded. Poor chickens, their runs got completely flooded! No tornado warnings or anything.
View attachment 3044209
Pic a friend sent me of LSU’s campus

We’re alright here too! We lost a few tree limbs, one small dead pine, and the cheap plastic greenhouse tried to take off but no damage to the house or coop that I’ve seen! Not to mention that something started a wildfire a few miles away but that’s contained now too.
Yay, happy you guys both made it through safely! Praise God for His mercies and for hearing our prayers for you! What a wonderful, awesome God! :celebrate

Thought for the day, or when things are not going according to our plans or expectations:

1 Peter 4:12-13 KJV
Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: [13] But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

I have found so much comfort here ❤️ I would like to thank everyone so much! I have been beside myself, absolutely devastated, but the love an kind words I have received here have meant the world! I haven’t been to church in 25 yrs, but I will go tomorrow and thank the lord for sending me here, he sent me to the right place ❤️ Xx

Back
Top Bottom