prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I have found so much comfort here ❤️ I would like to thank everyone so much! I have been beside myself, absolutely devastated, but the love an kind words I have received here have meant the world! I haven’t been to church in 25 yrs, but I will go tomorrow and thank the lord for sending me here, he sent me to the right place ❤️ Xx
I will also pray for all of you obviously 😊

I have found so much comfort here ❤️ I would like to thank everyone so much! I have been beside myself, absolutely devastated, but the love an kind words I have received here have meant the world! I haven’t been to church in 25 yrs, but I will go tomorrow and thank the lord for sending me here, he sent me to the right place ❤️ Xx
:hugs

❤️

:hugs Thank you for those kind words, MrsJ! If we have directed you to the Lord, we have done what He asked us to do. I think we are all struggling here in our own ways, but fellowship (love) is the glue that strengthens us and binds us to Him. There is strength in unity. We are glad you have been blessed. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom