prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Yes, unfortunately.
Sorry to hear. Follow doctor's orders, don't get impatient with it. God has built into the body remarkable powers of recovery and restoration, but time is definitely a factor. My prayer for you is that God blesses you with the patience needed to allow full healing. ❤️ :hugs

3B3F596D-39FE-402F-81D4-3ECEE9D2F2A4.png

I know this might kind sort of silly, but I would really appreciate prayer for our blue tounged skink, Savannah, he has gout pretty bad and is not doing well. He is 25 years old. Thank you all so much! He really means a lot to me and my family.
IMG_20200801_150322.jpg

I know this might kind sort of silly, but I would really appreciate prayer for our blue tounged skink, Savannah, he has gout pretty bad and is not doing well. He is 25 years old. Thank you all so much! He really means a lot to me and my family.
View attachment 3056757
Praying! It's not silly at all! Animals are really special!

View attachment 3056757
He's very pretty! What causes gout, do you know? Have you had him to the vet?

He's very pretty! What causes gout, do you know? Have you had him to the vet?
And I agree with Arwoon, no prayer is silly. God appreciates that we care for His animals. He cares for them too, remember He said His Father notices even when a bird falls! All His creatures are dear to Him!

Another prayer request, Warriors. Copied from another thread, with permission. This is from @sweaterthebroodyrooster:

Howdy everyone, I hope y’all are doing well and having a great week.

I have some sad news, as some of you already know I was diagnosed with cancer at Christmas last year, and now I’m starting to deal with side effects from the treatments. One of which is neuropathy in my hands and feet, as a result of this I can no longer draw or paint very well. I cannot say how sorry I am about this, I am working with my doctors to try and fix this, but I have no idea when I’ll be able to draw and paint again. Once again I am sorry to all of you. As soon as I can draw again I will be working on all these pictures. Thanks to all of you for your patience. And I’m extremely sorry this happened like this. I hope I can draw again soon and finish all these pictures.

Back
Top Bottom