prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I am not familiar either, that's why I am asking. I googled it. the reason I want to know it is that 8 years ago she didn't know about voodoo. if this is a voodoo thing then she must have got it from the last imam she asked for help.

btw, his name is hassan. can you all pray for him to return to God? that would be the best help for me.
I am very confused. Please start at the beginning. Who is Alexandro, who is Hassan, who is "the neighbor" and who are we to pray for? Who do you think is under an evil spell or whatever? Who is asking for prayer? Who is cursing whom? Have any of these people asked for Jesus to help them? Is Hassan an imam? How are you connected to these people?

Is this the person you want us to pray for?

I asked you to pray for a friend of mine alexandros who tried to help me with this evil thing. since then (4th april 2019) he has been under their attacks 24/7, I don't know how he survived at all. it is a long story but every single day they do different things to us. we find our chickens hanged on the fence (even the whole flocks of 25+), etc. I don't want to talk about that bc it sounds like science fiction and people that didn't live that simply cannot believe it.

I asked you to pray for a friend of mine alexandros who tried to help me with this evil thing. since then (4th april 2019) he has been under their attacks 24/7, I don't know how he survived at all. it is a long story but every single day they do different things to us. we find our chickens hanged on the fence (even the whole flocks of 25+), etc. I don't want to talk about that bc it sounds like science fiction and people that didn't live that simply cannot believe it.
Oh, I believe it. We get mission magazines from our missionaries in third-world countries so I've heard some pretty ... unusual... stuff. But our God is bigger than any demons. When Jesus came down from the mountain where He was transfigured, when Moses and Elijah appeared to Peter, James and John, there was a boy who was vexed by a spirit His disciples could not cast out. You can read about this in Matt. 17 and Mark 9.

Notably, in Mark 9:22, the boy's father asks Jesus, "IF you can do anything to help us ..." And Jesus responds, "IF you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes."

The problem is not whether Jesus is capable of healing the child, or of helping your friend. The difficulty lies in whether we are willing to trust in Him. It's a choice we make.

Are you willing to make Jesus the Lord of your life? Will you - and your friend that you're praying for - follow Him wherever He leads? Will you, by His grace, set aside everything that enslaves you or ties you to Satan or to witchcraft in any way? You must get these things out of your house and destroy them. Anything that has to do with devil worship, or worship of the dead or the ancestors. Because all that has to go away. There must be nothing between you and Jesus. Put away your addictions. Put away any animosity or anger or hatred between you and any other person. There must be forgiveness. You must be willing to let Jesus take care of your enemies as He sees fit, for He also died for them, just as He died for you. He is the judge of them you are not. You must ask Him to forgive your sins. The person you are praying for must do this as well. Only then can you ask Jesus to protect you and him from the evil and set you free. Only then can we pray with you. He will not hear our prayers until all this is done. You must believe that God, the Father, and Jesus His Son, have all authority in heaven and earth to set you free from the harassment of these demon-worshippers. And you must show that you believe this and are on God's side by Bible study and prayer. Do not pay any attention to what your neighbor may be doing. Keep your eyes on Jesus Christ by reading the Bible. Do not look upon evil or talk about it. Memorize Scripture. Sing holy songs.

Philippians 4:8 KJV
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Oh, I believe it. We get mission magazines from our missionaries in third-world countries so I've heard some pretty ... unusual... stuff. But our God is bigger than any demons. When Jesus came down from the mountain where He was transfigured, when Moses and Elijah appeared to Peter, James and John, there was a boy who was vexed by a spirit His disciples could not cast out. You can read about this in Matt. 17 and Mark 9.

Notably, in Mark 9:22, the boy's father asks Jesus, "IF you can do anything to help us ..." And Jesus responds, "IF you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes."

The problem is not whether Jesus is capable of healing the child, or of helping your friend. The difficulty lies in whether we are willing to trust in Him. It's a choice we make.

Are you willing to make Jesus the Lord of your life? Will you - and your friend that you're praying for - follow Him wherever He leads? Will you, by His grace, set aside everything that enslaves you or ties you to Satan or to witchcraft in any way? You must get these things out of your house and destroy them. Anything that has to do with devil worship, or worship of the dead or the ancestors. Because all that has to go away. There must be nothing between you and Jesus. Put away your addictions. Put away any animosity or anger or hatred between you and any other person. There must be forgiveness. You must be willing to let Jesus take care of your enemies as He sees fit, for He also died for them, just as He died for you. He is the judge of them you are not. You must ask Him to forgive your sins. The person you are praying for must do this as well. Only then can you ask Jesus to protect you and him from the evil and set you free. Only then can we pray with you. He will not hear our prayers until all this is done. You must believe that God, the Father, and Jesus His Son, have all authority in heaven and earth to set you free from the harassment of these demon-worshippers. And you must show that you believe this and are on God's side by Bible study and prayer. Do not pay any attention to what your neighbor may be doing. Keep your eyes on Jesus Christ by reading the Bible. Do not look upon evil or talk about it. Memorize Scripture. Sing holy songs.

Philippians 4:8 KJV
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

my friend is a good person but not very intelligent. that's where they trap him.

at the beginning of my chicken keeping they killed many of my chickens and I suffered while they were taking strength from my pain. I have learned to ignore all the losses (too many of them) and that way they become weaker. unfortunately alexandros get angry easily (they take strength from people's anger as well) or suffer for losses. that way he helps them to prolong their actions. we need to be calm, pray and totally ignore material world. they even play with people's health. as I do not care much about my health (I leave it to God) they have never succeeded with me. as nothing they ask from satan is for free what they do not succeed with me return to them. and they refuse to see it.

Hi all, would you all pray for my mom? She's had scoliosis from a car accident for most of her life, it's really acting up right now, it's pretty painful and making it hard for her to breath, sleep and work.
All the good chiropractors in the area have retired so we're looking for someone that can re-aline her spine
Thank you.
Praying for healing in Jesus name amen

Back
Top Bottom