prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

We buried her a little while ago, may sweet Hedgie Rest In Peace. Please be praying for my family, this was heartbreaking.

Also, Oliver managed to eat a large portion of silicone (from a microwave popcorn popper-he loves those things!)

We took him to the vet, but are planning to just keep an eye on him. Please pray that he gets better and will be ok!
I'm sorry for your loss, Lemon. Always sad to lose a cherished pet. :hugs What is Oliver? Prayers for family, especially for your brother, and also for Oliver.

20220514_143934.jpg

My irises are blooming ....

20220514_143946.jpg

The house is surrounded by a ring of perennial flowers. First the daffodils come on, ten varieties. Now the irises, though they are still somewhat sparse. Next will be the lilies, and then will be the pink surprise lilies. I love my flowers. They show me God's amazing love, and remind me that He loves variety everywhere.

I'm sorry for your loss, Lemon. Always sad to lose a cherished pet. :hugs What is Oliver? Prayers for family, especially for your brother, and also for Oliver.
He's our miniature poodle. He has Addisons, arthritis, degenerative disc disease, and is prone to infections. What ends up being the main problem is his 'Dietary Indiscretion'- also known as, he eats everything, even at 11 years old. Bags of dried beans, poop, drywall, pencils, poisonous mushrooms, and silicone. He's sweet, but pretty silly.

Luckily he seems alright-he was straining to poop, but then out it came.

Thank you for the prayers! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom