prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Praying for you too, @kikiruru! How's the elbow? :love

I see progress thank you Jesus
Elbow is getting better And I can use my arm more

My grandson is visiting and I can pick him up and hold him
I can not change his diaper though

I’m still not able to use my hand and it still hurts

I’m still not working my regular hours

I’m still riding the bus
I’m not able to climb up into my blazer and drive

I’m believing God for healing in Jesus name amen

Thank you Jesus for healing

Improving my diet! Having a smoothie for breakfast, had one yesterday too. Last nights dinner was apples, cheese, and almond butter.

Attachments

• B6F4E872-F0EC-4E1D-B2D7-3F75B02E136C.jpeg
    B6F4E872-F0EC-4E1D-B2D7-3F75B02E136C.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 95B6BC83-C9DC-419A-AC67-41EDD4CE2031.jpeg
    95B6BC83-C9DC-419A-AC67-41EDD4CE2031.jpeg
    442.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 9951C7EF-1A13-40F1-9C67-2FB194922E0B.jpeg
    9951C7EF-1A13-40F1-9C67-2FB194922E0B.jpeg
    388.2 KB · Views: 1
I see progress thank you Jesus
Elbow is getting better And I can use my arm more

My grandson is visiting and I can pick him up and hold him
I can not change his diaper though

I’m still not able to use my hand and it still hurts

I’m still not working my regular hours

I’m still riding the bus
I’m not able to climb up into my blazer and drive

I’m believing God for healing in Jesus name amen

Thank you Jesus for healing
Thank you for this update. Prayers will continue. Keep the faith. After my shoulder surgery for rotator cuff, I was laid up like this for a whole year, and I was not 100% for probably another year. It's perfectly fine now though although maybe not 100% strong. Bones and tendons and nerves and ligaments heal slowly, especially as we age. But they do heal! :hugs Just have to be patient and not rush things.

Improving my diet! Having a smoothie for breakfast, had one yesterday too. Last nights dinner was apples, cheese, and almond butter.
👍 and ❤️🙏❤️ One day at a time, and remember you may not see results in a day, a week or even a month. But be patient and consistent and you will see progress!

Incidentally, one of my favirite exercise routines has always been to walk in place in front of the tv. Sometimes it just isn't possible to walk outside every day. It may be too hot, too cold, raining, snowing, whatever. Most tv programs are half an hour long. Once you start, don't stop for the whole half hour. You don't have to break a sweat unless you want to. Just KEEP MOVING. Do it twice a day if you like. I do this bc of my bad ankle, if it hurts I can stop any time and I'm not too far from my recliner, lol. Consistency is key! After a while you'll want to do more.

Back
Top Bottom