prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I think because he is nowhere near as bad as my kids'dad that it seemed ok. He isn't physical, but he is manipulative, says negative things, etc. He doesn't call me names, so it is more subtle. He does tend to pick at everything about me and I just can't take it. If I say something it's "I was just joking you should know that. You need to come back at me" or of commenting on my weight (which my doctor says I'm healthy) he will say "I'm just trying to help you" or "you should start taking care of yourself" (a week after I told him I was scheduled for blood work because I couldn't figure out why I gained 15# in a month even with going to gym 2-3 days a week and skiing 1-4 days a week. I'm pretty physically active, I get 12k+ steps a day but because I'm not a size 4 he doesn't find me attractive and says he should be able to be honest about this with me.

John 8:36 KJV
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Jesus can do for us what we cannot do for ourselves. Praying for you, my sister! :hugs

Hey everyone. As I mentioned I'm having difficulty with my boss and started looking for a new job. Turns out my boss just found out she has a liver tumor. Please pray for her. I decided I'm going to stay with my job because she expressed some honest things. I'll admit I'm not making much money due to traveling expenses but I think right now God wants me here.

I turned down the job offer from the first company today. The more I looked at it the worse of an option it seemed. I’ve got the 2nd interview tomorrow if I go through with it. Right now the nerves are killing me.
I'll be praying!
I'm sure it was hard to do that, but it definitely was the right decision. Don't do a job that you don't want to do, or doesn't seem like the right fit. Wishing you luck!
Hey everyone. As I mentioned I'm having difficulty with my boss and started looking for a new job. Turns out my boss just found out she has a liver tumor. Please pray for her. I decided I'm going to stay with my job because she expressed some honest things. I'll admit I'm not making much money due to traveling expenses but I think right now God wants me here.
Praying for you and your boss! Is it malignant? (you don't need to answer that if you don't want to) :hugs

I turned down the job offer from the first company today. The more I looked at it the worse of an option it seemed. I’ve got the 2nd interview tomorrow if I go through with it. Right now the nerves are killing me.

you did the wright thing. that job didn't sound like a good option. with all the expenses you need a full time job. otherwise you work for petrol.

Prayer request:

Oliver, our miniature poodle, has started to loose mobility from what I can tell.
He’s sleeping more, seems painful to walk, and drags when I try to take him on a walk/run (previously he would be bouncing along)
I came in from taking care of the chickens to see him laying in the hallway waiting for dinner. I fed him, and he seemed excited, but otherwise he just seems more sleepy and isn’t moving as much.

Oliver’s 11 years old, and already has Addisons, Degenerative disc disease, yeast infections, dietary indiscretion… so I guess I shouldn’t be surpirsed that he’s getting past his prime.
But it’s still hard. I had to carry him on the walk today (he weighs 20lbs, so it wasn’t that hard) and he’s recently been randomly barking at Finley, his half-brother (whose also eleven, but the only sign of aging for him is a bald nose and grumpiness)

I guess my request is that Oliver can live many more years, or that he will at least be kept as comfortable as possible.

Back
Top Bottom