prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I’ve got a praise today! I thought I had lost my best rooster tonight. I left him and the other bachelor wandering around the coop while I went to eat dinner and when I came back less than 20min later I couldn’t find him and our other rooster was 200 feet away from the coop and acting agitated and I couldn’t find Lawrence. This is beyond strange because he always greets me crowing and running up to me. But nothing. The whole family spent around 20 minutes combing the 2 acres around the house without a peep from him. Right as we gave up he cane running up to the fence with a bloody comb. He had to have been almost 1/4 mile from the coop. No idea what happened to him but he seems alright except for the comb injury which is minor. I’m so grateful he’s alright, I thought he was gone for sure.
Always love a good news testimony! Happy he's okay!

Hello, all. I'm Zoe in upstate South Carolina. I'm not sure if I should be here right now because I don't currently have any chickens. We sold ours all off a couple of years ago for a variety of reasons, mostly being overwhelmed in our lives and having some severe money issues. I'm hoping/trying to get back into them now, but we're still having (or again having) many of the same issues! Pfft.

I'm an Orthodox Christian (any of those here?) and today is the first day of the Apostle Fast, and right on cue I want to crawl into bed and ignore the world and binge on ice cream. Ha!

If y'all would please pray for my mental health, and also for the family of a dear friend of mine. She just discovered that her father-in-law, a vibrant active man (and also the owner of the land they live on) has cancer all up and down his spine. I don't know much but she said it's really bad. She has lupus, triggered by stress, and this is just really really hard on them.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello, all. I'm Zoe in upstate South Carolina. I'm not sure if I should be here right now because I don't currently have any chickens. We sold ours all off a couple of years ago for a variety of reasons, mostly being overwhelmed in our lives and having some severe money issues. I'm hoping/trying to get back into them now, but we're still having (or again having) many of the same issues! Pfft.

I'm an Orthodox Christian (any of those here?) and today is the first day of the Apostle Fast, and right on cue I want to crawl into bed and ignore the world and binge on ice cream. Ha!

If y'all would please pray for my mental health, and also for the family of a dear friend of mine. She just discovered that her father-in-law, a vibrant active man (and also the owner of the land they live on) has cancer all up and down his spine. I don't know much but she said it's really bad. She has lupus, triggered by stress, and this is just really really hard on them.

Thank you!
Praying! I’m Orthodox too!

Thank you!
Praying and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom