prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

The results from my Grandpa's biopsy came back, and he does not have Lymphoma! They think he has Sarcoidosis, which isn't as bad, I guess, and explains lots of seemingly unrelated symptoms which he has. They are going to run additional tests to be sure of it, but I think they're pretty certain.
Wonderful to hear that it is not what was originally thought.

The results from my Grandpa's biopsy came back, and he does not have Lymphoma! They think he has Sarcoidosis, which isn't as bad, I guess, and explains lots of seemingly unrelated symptoms which he has. They are going to run additional tests to be sure of it, but I think they're pretty certain.
Thanks for the update, Abby! ❤️🙏❤️

I know I haven’t mentioned him in a awhile but Louie the foster kitten who we’ve had since Thanksgiving finally has a potential adopter who sounds equipped to deal with his quirks. She’s supposed to be driving an hour or more to come see him tomorrow. Please pray that this goes well.
Can we get a picture of Louie before he goes away?

Here’s a pic of Louie from this week. He was just adopted and is headed home with his new people. Please pray that everything goes well this week as he is settling in with them.
A8F6C4CB-6D44-4C45-83C7-23854ADB0CAD.jpeg

First day of work tomorrow. I’ve got morning shift and I’m worried about sleeping through my alarm/it not going off. I’ve set about 5 different ones on my phone and I’ve got cheap alarm clock from WM to. My guarantee was supposed to be my new watch vibrates so even if I don’t hear it I’ll feel it but It’s missing and I’m pretty sure Louie managed to yank it off in the struggle to get him in his carrier. So it’s probably in another county right now and who knows whether I’ll get it back or not. Regardless, I’ve searched the whole house and can’t find it so even if it’s here somewhere it’s useless for me tonight.

First day of work tomorrow. I’ve got morning shift and I’m worried about sleeping through my alarm/it not going off. I’ve set about 5 different ones on my phone and I’ve got cheap alarm clock from WM to. My guarantee was supposed to be my new watch vibrates so even if I don’t hear it I’ll feel it but It’s missing and I’m pretty sure Louie managed to yank it off in the struggle to get him in his carrier. So it’s probably in another county right now and who knows whether I’ll get it back or not. Regardless, I’ve searched the whole house and can’t find it so even if it’s here somewhere it’s useless for me tonight.
Best wishes in your new job, Arti! ♥️

Back
Top Bottom