prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

And an update on Louie. He is being returned to the rescue for reasons that have nothing to do with him. It’s drama with the human family members that I won’t go into for the sake of their privacy. It’s uncertain whether he will come back to us or if he will go to a different foster who is closer to the rescues base of operations.

And an update on Louie. He is being returned to the rescue for reasons that have nothing to do with him. It’s drama with the human family members that I won’t go into for the sake of their privacy. It’s uncertain whether he will come back to us or if he will go to a different foster who is closer to the rescues base of operations.
Aw, poor kitty! Hope he finds a furever home soon!

Have you separated her?
Yes! She is in a comfortable secluded area with water/food. I cleaned up the blood and it seems like she might have a broken egg inside of her, though I'm not sure by any means. I noticed that one of my hens stopped laying a few days ago, and now I think it was her.

She is one of my red sex links.

Yes! She is in a comfortable secluded area with water/food. I cleaned up the blood and it seems like she might have a broken egg inside of her, though I'm not sure by any means. I noticed that one of my hens stopped laying a few days ago, and now I think it was her.

Have you started a thread?
If not, please start one immediately and tag members like Wyorp Rock and Eggcessive for accurate advice. Post photos too, as it may help the professionals determine what your hen needs.

Praying for her.

Poor thing. Have you posted a description of the problem in the Diseases/ Illnesses/Accidents section (I probably didn't name it correctly) to see if anyone can advise you on how to treat her? Separating her is a good start, to protect her from the other chickens, at least. Good luck with her and of course we will pray for her.

Back
Top Bottom