prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Screenshot_20221018-082052_Messages.jpg

Jeremiah 1:5 ...Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. ...... I know He knew us too, and knew we could live ours happily if we stayed strong in His Gospel. Keep God close. No matter our concerns, Jesus knows them. He knows you. I love the thought that He not only knows our sorrows, but He knows our happiness. He knows our gratitude regardless of what we are going through. Thank Him often. Give thanks for every little thing that makes you smile, and know that he is smiling with you. ❤️

Please continue praying for the friend with kidney and heart problems.

Praise God he is home now from the hospital, but still battling pain and kidney failure.
Still home and getting regular check ups.
Lethargic and uncomfortable, but not getting worse, so praise God.

Not getting worse but also not getting noticeably better. So it’d be great if prayers continued.

Thank you all. God bless.

Oh, mercy no, I am not strong! I am weak! That's why I claim this promise daily, even several times a day:

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

When my weakness is tied to His strength, then I can accomplish what He wants me to do for that day.

Oh, mercy no, I am not strong! I am weak! That's why I claim this promise daily, even several times a day:

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

When my weakness is tied to His strength, then I can accomplish what He wants me to do for that day.
That's just it..you have that strong spirit to stay in tune...with the Spirit of Christ.

I discovered this thread earlier this year. I love the care that you have for each other. I have checked back a few times, and in between, sometimes prayed for anyone posting here, though not actually reading it. (I prefer to be specific, but have been having some difficulties.) I have thought about posting, before, but didn't really know what to say, so I don't think I actually did. I have a few prayer requests to post, now, and would appreciate 🙏. Thank you.

1. I would like to thank God for my hen's recovery, this year. So far, she's doing ok. It was scary, but I learned a lot.

2. My Mom is sick again. She has been having trouble finding out what the problem is, and lots of unrelated stress, as well. They are going to try surgery.

3. Prayers that I strengthen myself in Jesus and overcome those difficulties I mentioned above would be appreciated as well.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom