prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Please pray for my family. I’ve got two different family members who may have to go to the ER tonight/in the morning. One of them is elderly and may not go willingly. The cold front is blowing through and rattling the windows as I speak and the roads are supposed to freeze soon.
Challenging situations, Arti. But God knows your needs, as always. May all be safe who travel, and the Lord's healing hand be in evidence where needed.
❤️🙏❤️

Please pray for my family. I’ve got two different family members who may have to go to the ER tonight/in the morning. One of them is elderly and may not go willingly. The cold front is blowing through and rattling the windows as I speak and the roads are supposed to freeze soon.

praying.

that's the life cycle: first families meat at parties for the newborn babies. later there are christening (baptism?) parties and birthday parties. wedding parties follow. again newborn babies, christening, birthday parties. unfortunately at some point there are no parties but hospitals and funerals.

praying.

that's the life cycle: first families meat at parties for the newborn babies. later there are christening (baptism?) parties and birthday parties. wedding parties follow. again newborn babies, christening, birthday parties. unfortunately at some point there are no parties but hospitals and funerals.
Yes. And after that, if we are faithful and trust in God, the day is coming when there will be the grand reunion, when Jesus comes and opens the graves, and the dead in Christ shall rise together with the living saved and "so shall we ever be with the Lord," 1 Thess. 4:13-17. What a glorious day that will be! :wee Death is not the end for the Christian. 1 Cor. 15:50-56. There will be a BIG party that day!

Yes. And after that, if we are faithful and trust in God, the day is coming when there will be the grand reunion, when Jesus comes and opens the graves, and the dead in Christ shall rise together with the living saved and "so shall we ever be with the Lord," 1 Thess. 4:13-17. What a glorious day that will be! :wee Death is not the end for the Christian. 1 Cor. 15:50-56. There will be a BIG party that day!
Amen!!!

Back
Top Bottom