prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

How are you and how has things turned out since this thread was posted?
No matter how bad things get never give up! Sometimes there are people that don’t belong to God in this world... and they never will. The Bible tells us this straight out of the mouth of Jesus.
John 8:44
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

I hope things got better for you.
Jesus is wonderful and never turns his back on us even when we feel all alone in this fallen world.

Last edited:
🍞

In the name of Jesus Christ, Our Lord and God,

Jesus, I ask You to render all spirits impotent, paralyzed and ineffective in attempting to take revenge against me, my family, my friends, my community, and those who pray for me and my family.

I ask You to bind all evil spirits, all powers of the air, the water, the ground, the fire, under ground, or wherever they exercise their powers, any satanic forces in nature and any and all emissaries of the satanic headquarters.

I ask You to bind by Thy Precious Blood all of the attributes, aspects and characteristics, interactions, communications and deceitful games of the evil spirits.

I ask You to break any and all bonds, ties, and attachments in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Prayer Warriors, I ask that you would keep my mother in law, Karen, in your healing prayers. She has cancer and looks very sick. She tends to be pretty tight lipped about treatment and how she's feeling so I don't know details and will likely not have updates in the near future unless things take a turn for the worst very quickly. I know I'll see her again because she's saved and loves the Lord with all her heart, but this it's not how she wants to leave this world.

Prayer Warriors, I ask that you would keep my mother in law, Karen, in your healing prayers. She has cancer and looks very sick. She tends to be pretty tight lipped about treatment and how she's feeling so I don't know details and will likely not have updates in the near future unless things take a turn for the worst very quickly. I know I'll see her again because she's saved and loves the Lord with all her heart, but this it's not how she wants to leave this world.
❤️🙏❤️, Isadora.

Back
Top Bottom