prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I know! But the hard days can be our greatest blessings if they bring us closer to Him and shut out the world, amen? I think that's why He allows them.
The Lord gives us hard times and suffering to teach us, to bring us closer, and make us more like His Son Jesus Christ. And His grace gets us through:

Screenshot_20230311-074714-440.png

Before I was born again I recall driving past a church with a sign in front that read "God doesn't promise us smooth sailing, but a safe harbor". It has remained in my mind for about 35 years.

The Lord gives us hard times and suffering to teach us, to bring us closer, and make us more like His Son Jesus Christ. And His grace gets us through:

View attachment 3428199

Before I was born again I recall driving past a church with a sign in front that read "God doesn't promise us smooth sailing, but a safe harbor". It has remained in my mind for about 35 years.
☺️ He is faithful! Thank you for sharing, His word is powerful and true!

By enduring our trials well, we become stronger and more understanding. Sometimes we may ask..why me? Or we can ask..what can I learn from this? We can turn to the Savior in any trial because He knows exactly how we feel and can help us. No one escapes suffering in this life. We all go through some pain, sadness, and adversity. God allows us to go through trials so we can be tested and have our agency. Bad choices made at times? Of course. We have free agency after all..and..we're only human after all. Free agency. Those who make poor choices hurt themselves and sometimes other people, even good people. Then there's ..difficult circumstances like disease, accidents, starvation, or natural disasters are a part of mortal life. Difficulty rains “on the just and on the unjust” (Matt. 5:45). We all pretty much get our fair share of hardships. I know I have! I'm not perfect when it comes to..learning that lesson the first time. I'm very very grateful for that saving Atonement. I'm very very grateful to know that God knows of our life trials that just happens. The most important thing is to trust God.. and His will. Suffering in this life will eventually come to an end, and God’s perfect mercy, justice, and judgment will resolve all the “why’s” we wonder about now. The Lord loves us and sees the eternal view.. so we can trust Him to guide our lives. He promises that our trials and difficulties can work for our good if we’re trying to live the right way. I pray for you all on this thread. Love God, trust in Him and I'm sure you will be able to accept life's difficulties in a happier way..even joyful way if you will. He's promised us happiness when we keep our covenants...and I know the folks on here have made them with our Father. I can see the love you have for Him and our Savior. ❤️

By enduring our trials well, we become stronger and more understanding. Sometimes we may ask..why me? Or we can ask..what can I learn from this? We can turn to the Savior in any trial because He knows exactly how we feel and can help us. No one escapes suffering in this life. We all go through some pain, sadness, and adversity. God allows us to go through trials so we can be tested and have our agency. Bad choices made at times? Of course. We have free agency after all..and..we're only human after all. Free agency. Those who make poor choices hurt themselves and sometimes other people, even good people. Then there's ..difficult circumstances like disease, accidents, starvation, or natural disasters are a part of mortal life. Difficulty rains “on the just and on the unjust” (Matt. 5:45). We all pretty much get our fair share of hardships. I know I have! I'm not perfect when it comes to..learning that lesson the first time. I'm very very grateful for that saving Atonement. I'm very very grateful to know that God knows of our life trials that just happens. The most important thing is to trust God.. and His will. Suffering in this life will eventually come to an end, and God’s perfect mercy, justice, and judgment will resolve all the “why’s” we wonder about now. The Lord loves us and sees the eternal view.. so we can trust Him to guide our lives. He promises that our trials and difficulties can work for our good if we’re trying to live the right way. I pray for you all on this thread. Love God, trust in Him and I'm sure you will be able to accept life's difficulties in a happier way..even joyful way if you will. He's promised us happiness when we keep our covenants...and I know the folks on here have made them with our Father. I can see the love you have for Him and our Savior. ❤️
Beautiful!

I do have a praise report and one that proves that hardships can remind us of how much we need Him.
My son and DIL (who lost their unborn baby recently), came to church with us for the first time! Praise God for that!
I want to remind us all that He is faithful, He is faithful, He is faithful. Even when we don’t see or feel it, or believe for it! He is faithful even when we are not! He will never leave or forsake you! Never!

Back
Top Bottom