prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

By enduring our trials well, we become stronger and more understanding. Sometimes we may ask..why me? Or we can ask..what can I learn from this? We can turn to the Savior in any trial because He knows exactly how we feel and can help us. No one escapes suffering in this life. We all go through some pain, sadness, and adversity. God allows us to go through trials so we can be tested and have our agency. Bad choices made at times? Of course. We have free agency after all..and..we're only human after all. Free agency. Those who make poor choices hurt themselves and sometimes other people, even good people. Then there's ..difficult circumstances like disease, accidents, starvation, or natural disasters are a part of mortal life. Difficulty rains “on the just and on the unjust” (Matt. 5:45). We all pretty much get our fair share of hardships. I know I have! I'm not perfect when it comes to..learning that lesson the first time. I'm very very grateful for that saving Atonement. I'm very very grateful to know that God knows of our life trials that just happens. The most important thing is to trust God.. and His will. Suffering in this life will eventually come to an end, and God’s perfect mercy, justice, and judgment will resolve all the “why’s” we wonder about now. The Lord loves us and sees the eternal view.. so we can trust Him to guide our lives. He promises that our trials and difficulties can work for our good if we’re trying to live the right way. I pray for you all on this thread. Love God, trust in Him and I'm sure you will be able to accept life's difficulties in a happier way..even joyful way if you will. He's promised us happiness when we keep our covenants...and I know the folks on here have made them with our Father. I can see the love you have for Him and our Savior. ❤️
Amen.

Absolutely. Zero doubt where she's going if she does pass away. ❤️
My dad was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer last year. He declined treatment, had wonderful hospice care before he passed away in September. He was 94, but had accepted Christ at 79, so we know where he is. It's a great comfort.

Well, when it rains as they say....the granddaughter that was just born last week has been being checked as her Bilirubin has been high. It's now at 16..20 being harmful. If it hasn't come down by tomorrow she will either be sent to the hospital or they will bring a light home for her. Pray if it be God's will..that this will be under control soon. Thank you!

Well, when it rains as they say....the granddaughter that was just born last week has been being checked as her Bilirubin has been high. It's now at 16..20 being harmful. If it hasn't come down by tomorrow she will either be sent to the hospital or they will bring a light home for her. Pray if it be God's will..that this will be under control soon. Thank you!
Praying now!
Hopefully theres a sunny spot in the house where mama can lay the baby.
My first born and my grandson were in a similar situation. With my newborn son I just let him soak up the sun in his birthday suit for a few days, it did the trick thankfully. That and breastfeeding is suppose to help.
Lord we lift this precious baby up to you, we ask for your healing touch from head to toe, in mighty name of Jesus.
Amen

Back
Top Bottom