prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

:eek: wow, Kikiruru, that is a lot to get hit with all at once! But God had hold of it all the time, didn't He? (As He always does!) Praising Him that your loved ones are improving from their ordeals! And you got to touch the baby. Praise Him, praise Him!
:hugs
Praise God and yes He is still in control of all of us :hugs

Prayer Warriors, gather round. Our dear sister, @Cynthia12, reports that her little grandson, who has been in the hospital with pneumonia, has taken a turn for the worse. They've had to increase his oxygen and are watching his little heart carefully. Please stop whatever you are doing right now when you read this and pray earnestly for this precious little boy, aged 5 or 6, asking for God to rebuke Satan and restore him to health to the glory of God, in Jesus' name, if it be His will. Thank you!

Prayer Warriors, gather round. Our dear sister, @Cynthia12, reports that her little grandson, who has been in the hospital with pneumonia, has taken a turn for the worse. They've had to increase his oxygen and are watching his little heart carefully. Please stop whatever you are doing right now when you read this and pray earnestly for this precious little boy, aged 5 or 6, asking for God to rebuke Satan and restore him to health to the glory of God, in Jesus' name, if it be His will. Thank you!
🙏🙏🙏

Well, when it rains as they say....the granddaughter that was just born last week has been being checked as her Bilirubin has been high. It's now at 16..20 being harmful. If it hasn't come down by tomorrow she will either be sent to the hospital or they will bring a light home for her. Pray if it be God's will..that this will be under control soon. Thank you!
My last 3 all had same problem, fluids, fluids, fluids (all over 9 lbs). Very treatable. God is in control.

Praising God for the improvement but lifting him up for complete restoration.

Yes, and also for peace and courage. May she abide in the loving arms of Jesus, Amen.

His faithfulness is never ending, AMEN! May they find peace, comfort and faith in Him and His promise of eternal life. I lost my first pregnancy as well, and the promise of a resurrection and eternal life has always been a great comfort to me. I pray it will be to them as well.

John 11:25-26 KJV
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: [26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Death holds no terrors for those who believe in Jesus.

MAy all your little ones be blessed with an abundance of health! ❤️
Amen

Oh Lord Jesus, this family needs you now, please Father, be near!
Thy kingdom come and Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven

I am not a very religious man, but I need help with an (recent) addiction to alcohol. Please say a prayer for me .....

Any replies will be apperciated.
Are you familiar with the first three steps of the 12 Steps of AA? Briefly, I've heard them summarized as follows: "I can't. He can. And I reckon I'll let Him." Realizing you have a problem is the first step. Recognizing that God can and will help you is the second step. And deciding to let Him is the third step. So my prayer for you is that you will be willing to surrender your will to Him and find victory in Him. Daily. Be blessed, my friend! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom