prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

:frow:hugs welcome back, chickengr, have missed you! Are you all moved in to your new place? Keeping you in prayer, too! Happy Resurrection Day! Hallelujah, He is risen!

thanks. I am in my new place but with new prices I will not be able to finish my house completely. 16 coops are done. now I have to make something for ducks and geese. they are still at a friend's place. praying for you all.

thanks. I am in my new place but with new prices I will not be able to finish my house completely. 16 coops are done. now I have to make something for ducks and geese. they are still at a friend's place. praying for you all.
Sixteen coops! :eek: How many birds do you have? I have one coop, 8 x 10 and wish I had one more. We have 23 hens and one gentleman rooster, a mixed flock. I'd like to have a purebred flock of some sort. I keep changing my mind about what breed I want though.

An update on my MIL who's been battling cancer. I was in NY recently for almost two weeks and I was able to meet up with her. She wanted the kids to have fun so she paid for them to play in a trampoline park for an hour.
She's has a lot of fluid build up in hee abdomen and was clearly uncomfortable and in pain.
She texted is yesterday to say she finally went to the hospital and got it drained and feels much better and now the hospital is getting "appropriate care" in place. I'm assuming she means hospice but she didn't say.

An update on my MIL who's been battling cancer. I was in NY recently for almost two weeks and I was able to meet up with her. She wanted the kids to have fun so she paid for them to play in a trampoline park for an hour.
She's has a lot of fluid build up in hee abdomen and was clearly uncomfortable and in pain.
She texted is yesterday to say she finally went to the hospital and got it drained and feels much better and now the hospital is getting "appropriate care" in place. I'm assuming she means hospice but she didn't say.
:hugs❤️🙏❤️

Sixteen coops! :eek: How many birds do you have? I have one coop, 8 x 10 and wish I had one more. We have 23 hens and one gentleman rooster, a mixed flock. I'd like to have a purebred flock of some sort. I keep changing my mind about what breed I want though.

I have different breeds. not sure how many birds but I guess around 50-60. I have peafowl, turkeys, ducks and geese as well. they still stay at a friend's place.

Back
Top Bottom