prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

the_second_coming.jpeg

My MIL has been given 4 weeks to live. 😥
Please pray for a miracle, obviously ❤️ but that she would have strength as well. She's a teacher and has been teaching this whole time and I know she's completely exhausted. But she desires to teach as long as she physically can.
She's had a lot of fluid accumulating in her abdomen and has been getting it drained regularly and that helps keep her more comfortable.

Please pray for a miracle, obviously ❤️ but that she would have strength as well. She's a teacher and has been teaching this whole time and I know she's completely exhausted. But she desires to teach as long as she physically can.
She's had a lot of fluid accumulating in her abdomen and has been getting it drained regularly and that helps keep her more comfortable.
I'm so sorry 😞 sending prayers! 😢

Prayers. She sounds like a very strong woman. 💗

When you ask God a question, you might receive an answer you didn’t expect. .
Who is your neighbor? Anyone who needs your help and love (see Luke 10:29–37). ..
Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? A child (see Matthew 18:4)...
Is it enough to forgive an offender seven times? No, you should forgive seventy times seven (see Matthew 18:21–22). ....
Unexpected answers from the Lord can invite us to change the way we think, feel, and act. If you are seeking the Lord’s will because you really want to learn from Him, the Lord will teach you how to live in a way that leads to eternal life with Him....
How can we be like the good Samaritan?....
image.jpg

My prayer for your MIL is that she will enjoy every moment of whatever time God gives her, and that she will live it with courage, peace, love, strength, joy and dignity, surrounded by all she loves and holds dear. And my prayer for you and her family and loved ones is that you will cherish every moment you have together and be ready to release her with peace whenever that time comes. God bless, comfort and strengthen you all. :hugs

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom