prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I've caught up..and I'm praying for you all. I have a daughter that is suffering with depression, severely. She's done well so far by having Christ in her life. She knows when she needs to go into a center for help. And it does help her! Thankful for that outstretched merciful arm of our Heavenly Father and His Son.

Screenshot_20230608_085756_Facebook.jpg

If people could pray for courage for me this morning for church that would be great.
I have to play my violin because my dad who usually plays for worship is gone. We do a home church so there isnt a TON of people but my body is SUPER reactive to fear/nervousness.
I didn't see this until late Sunday night, but I'm sure you did well. I have no doubt God sent His holy angels to strengthen and encourage you in answer to prayer because ... that's what He does! ❤️

Thank the Lord for he is good! The storms seemed to have passed us and left a little rain and wind! Praise God! 🙏💚
Amen, praise His holy name! Thanks for the update!

I've caught up..and I'm praying for you all. I have a daughter that is suffering with depression, severely. She's done well so far by having Christ in her life. She knows when she needs to go into a center for help. And it does help her! Thankful for that outstretched merciful arm of our Heavenly Father and His Son.
Amen, Cynthia! So glad she knows when and where to go for help, it is the Holy Spirit that gives her the wisdom and the courage to do that. May the Lord continue to guide and strengthen her. ❤️

I would appreciate prayer for my brother. He's been experiencing acute Lyme disease type symptoms. He's going to get tested for all tick borne illness on Friday.
He's a teenager and normally a very active guy. It's sad to see him in pain.
My brother has tested positive for Lyme Disease. They are going run a few more tests to confirm but that's where it's at right now.

Back
Top Bottom