prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Can everyone say a prayer for one of my longest and best friends (45yrs) she lost her daughter recently (she passed away suddenly while having a nap with her 3yr old on the sofa) we have been on the phone tonight and she is inconsolable, the shock has worn off and reality is just hitting her now 😩 absolutely heartbreaking 💔

Can everyone say a prayer for one of my longest and best friends (45yrs) she lost her daughter recently (she passed away suddenly while having a nap with her 3yr old on the sofa) we have been on the phone tonight and she is inconsolable, the shock has worn off and reality is just hitting her now 😩 absolutely heartbreaking 💔

Praying

Praying! May God's peace and love rest upon her and her daughter's soul! :hugs🙏💚

Back
Top Bottom