prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Tha
For someone just starting to get into the Bible, I would recommend the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) first, to get you acquainted with Jesus. Then the Psalms, a lot of comfort there as you read about the thoughts and honest feelings of people who put their thoughts and prayers down for us the read today. It helps to realize these people had the same struggles we do today and found comfort in God. At the same time, reading the rest of the New Testament will help build an understanding of the gospel. Then you can go back and start at the beginning (Genesis) to get a history of God's relationship with His people. Enjoy! ❤️
Thank you so much! I've been a christian my whole life, but I am young and looking to improve my relationship with my heavenly Father❤. Your suggestians are just what I needed, thank you😊

Psalms.

All of it!:)
Some of us are reading the Bible in a year. Bible Gateway has reading plans if that's something you are interested in. I'm doing Old/New Testament KJV, this is usually 2 Chapters of OT and 1 Chapter of NT. You can choose which Version of the Bible you want to read, there's a large list. I prefer KJV but some like NIV, NKJV, etc. etc.
I signed up, it's free, there's a calender that helps you keep track saves your place when you're logged in. I am behind!

https://www.biblegateway.com/reading-plans/
This ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Also, Proverbs has 31 chapters, so it's easy to read through once a month.

But Psalms is da bomb-diggity.

ffacae847320bffcb07a55de56a8e85f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom