prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

@Cynthia12 we haven't heard from you in a while, I hope you and your family are doing o.k.

@BigBlueHen53 same! Haven't heard from you in a while either, hope you are feeling o.k.

@Jenbirdee Thank you for keeping up with the daily reading! I'm behind on mine, but it's a reminder to get with it. I do hope things are going well with you.

@chrissynemetz Thank you for the scriptures and inspirational quotes/photos, I love reading them. I hope you are well too.

@kikiruru As always, Thank you for your faithfulness and prayers. It's a blessing to see you here daily.

@ShrekDawg I see a name change! I hope you are doing o.k. Glad to see you here.

@ILoveDaffy :hugs Hugs and prayers for you.

@fuzzi Hoping all is well with you.

@Mellow800 I pray that you are getting along at school and God has settled your spirit.

@MamaPoult So glad you joined us. Hope you are well.

@chickengr How are things in Greece? Have you found out anything about your stolen tools?

I feel like I'm missing someone or a couple of someone's. It certainly isn't intentional.

I pray for you all.

1708142139902.png

@Cynthia12 we haven't heard from you in a while, I hope you and your family are doing o.k.

@BigBlueHen53 same! Haven't heard from you in a while either, hope you are feeling o.k.

@Jenbirdee Thank you for keeping up with the daily reading! I'm behind on mine, but it's a reminder to get with it. I do hope things are going well with you.

@chrissynemetz Thank you for the scriptures and inspirational quotes/photos, I love reading them. I hope you are well too.

@kikiruru As always, Thank you for your faithfulness and prayers. It's a blessing to see you here daily.

@Mellow800 I pray that you are getting along at school and God has settled your spirit.

@chickengr How are things in Greece? Have you found out anything about your stolen tools?

I feel like I'm missing someone or a couple of someone's. It certainly isn't intentional.

I pray for you all.

View attachment 3749986
I'm here. God is good. He's given me so much grace, and I am thankful.

I pray for you all.

View attachment 3749986
Thank you for the prayers! God has been really helping me with my school struggles and I thank Him for that. It is so great to feel like people are praying for you just the very thought keeps me going and makes me stronger. Although things are getting worse in some areas it is teaching me just to let go and trust God! ❤️

I pray for you all.

View attachment 3749986
I am, thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom