prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I have another prayer request, it is for the same friend as before. His dad has alot of meetings to go out of country for the church they're missionaries for. He hides it pretty well but I know that it's super hard for him. Tonight I simply asked him how life was going and he just opened up to me, which I know was super hard for him to do. Anyways I'm just asking for prayers for him because I feel like he always has to be the tough guy and never shows his true emotions to anyone at all. It just really hurts me to see him like this. And on top of it all he pretty much apologized for opening up. I just feel like he really needs prayers right now. Thank you guys so much for being here so that I know I can have godly people to lean on! ❤️

I have another prayer request, it is for the same friend as before. His dad has alot of meetings to go out of country for the church they're missionaries for. He hides it pretty well but I know that it's super hard for him. Tonight I simply asked him how life was going and he just opened up to me, which I know was super hard for him to do. Anyways I'm just asking for prayers for him because I feel like he always has to be the tough guy and never shows his true emotions to anyone at all. It just really hurts me to see him like this. And on top of it all he pretty much apologized for opening up. I just feel like he really needs prayers right now. Thank you guys so much for being here so that I know I can have godly people to lean on! ❤️
❤️🙏❤️ Sharing one's feelings, though hard to do, can be immensely relieving and healing. You're a good friend for listening. It can also be helpful to pray with him so he doesn't feel so alone. ❤️

Psalm 33:1,6,9,18 KJV
Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.

[6] By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

[9] For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast. [18] Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

Praise the Lord, O my soul!

Back
Top Bottom