prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

If anyone could pray for me, my heart would appreciate it. I just was broken up with by my 6 yr long relationship. Whom I've raised a stepson for 6 years with. My entire world is crumbling. I feel so sick. I cannot eat. I'm in so much pain. Physically and emotionally. I cannot see a way through. I am all alone and I'm terrified so badly I cannot stop shaking. I never knew I could be so afraid. I don't have anyone.

If anyone could pray for me, my heart would appreciate it. I just was broken up with by my 6 yr long relationship. Whom I've raised a stepson for 6 years with. My entire world is crumbling. I feel so sick. I cannot eat. I'm in so much pain. Physically and emotionally. I cannot see a way through. I am all alone and I'm terrified so badly I cannot stop shaking. I never knew I could be so afraid. I don't have anyone.
yes i am praying for you right now. God hears your cries for help and He is the one who will never leave or forsake you and He is so very real. 🙏 Call upon the name of the Lord ( Jesus) and He will rescue you.

@cluck queen
5910710C-9807-4F58-9E70-659ECE8C4C1E.jpeg
06FB0885-A36B-44C3-95F9-15435565230F.jpeg

Praying! May this verse comfort you:
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deuteronomy 31:8

God loves you
Jesus loves you
Praying for peace and comfort in Jesus name amen

1peter 5:7 cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for you

First of all, welcome to Prayer Warriors. You are loved and welcome here. :hugs I believe God led you here, you are not alone. We are not all the same denomination here, but our hearts are knit together in love for God and for one another, and there is room here for you! ❤️ We all know what it is like to be in pain for one reason or another, and we will pray for you. But please know that first and foremost, God knows your pain. Our Savior also was abandoned by those He was closest to at a time He needed them the most. His arms are around you in sympathizing love. He will never leave you nor forsake you! Lean on Him. Tell Him of your hurt, your fears. He understands. He has a plan for you, trust Him. You are loved. He will calm the storm in your heart. ❤️

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom