prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever,
I wil sing!
Yes I will sing!
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever,
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord!

Prayer can also be praise, not just requests. Let us sing glory to God
For all His goodness to the children of men.
For His mercies are never ending. ❤️🥰👋
Glory to God!

So ... I asked y'all to pray for our dear friend @Cynthia12, who had hand surgery back on Feb. 7 and we had not heard from her since. THANK YOU ALL for your faithfulness in praying for her, our prayer-answering God has heeard and answered our prayers and we heard from her today. Granny from the thread Granny's Gone and Done it Again contacted her on FB and here is her response:

1709261153101.png

Cynthia asks us to please continue the prayers! Thank you all, SO MUCH! ❤️

So ... I asked y'all to pray for our dear friend @Cynthia12, who had hand surgery back on Feb. 7 and we had not heard from her since. THANK YOU ALL for your faithfulness in praying for her, our prayer-answering God has heeard and answered our prayers and we heard from her today. Granny from the thread Granny's Gone and Done it Again contacted her on FB and here is her response:

View attachment 3760626
Will continue praying

View attachment 3760626

I hope she will get better. praying.

I have a prayer request: I just feel like lately nothing that I do is good enough. I keep on messing up with people at school. And to make it all worse the friend who is leaving for png soon is I think kinda mad at me. So will you guys please pray for me to find peace.

keep calm and pray. we are praying for you as well.

Back
Top Bottom