prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I'm angry today. I'm struggling against the world's unrealistic expectations, and it's extremely frustrating. We're so close to something amazing, but so far at the same time. I've prayed that if it we'rent supposed to happen, that it would shut down, but it seems like it's always the world's way of shutting it down(money) not God's.
I need to be shown how to push through this, but I don't know what is on the other side. I don't know if it's going to get better. We were told, "I'll give you what you want but it won't be easy." I don't know what that means, and in regards to what. I feel very powerless.

I need to be shown how to push through this, but I don't know what is on the other side. I don't know if it's going to get better. We were told, "I'll give you what you want but it won't be easy." I don't know what that means, and in regards to what. I feel very powerless.
Sometimes we just have to wait, I haven't been on this thread in awhile so I don't know of your situation if you have shared it, not that you need to by any means. I've had times where I needed to make a decision, needed to have something happen and it's just so frustrating seeing a deadline looming and not having the answers from God yet. When we don't know what is on the other side, this is when faith, trust, and hope come in. You are not powerless, you have not met defeat, just a bump in the road.

I'm angry today. I'm struggling against the world's unrealistic expectations, and it's extremely frustrating. We're so close to something amazing, but so far at the same time. I've prayed that if it we'rent supposed to happen, that it would shut down, but it seems like it's always the world's way of shutting it down(money) not God's.
How do you know this is not God's way? Isn't God in charge of the silver and gold of the world, and the cattle on a thousand hills? Psalm 50:10,12.

Where is this in God's Word? What God promises is forgiveness, and grace, to those of a contrite heart. What He asks is trust and submission. This world is not our home.

Matthew 6:31-34 KJV
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? [32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. [33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. [34] Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Proverbs 3:6 KJV
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Your heavenly Father knows what you need. He will provide what is best for you, because His love is everlasting. Trust Him and be at peace. ❤️

How do you know this is not God's way? Isn't God in charge of the silver and gold of the world, and the cattle on a thousand hills? Psalm 50:10,12.

Where is this in God's Word? What God promises is forgiveness, and grace, to those of a contrite heart. What He asks is trust and submission. This world is not our home.

Matthew 6:31-34 KJV
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? [32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. [33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. [34] Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Proverbs 3:6 KJV
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Your heavenly Father knows what you need. He will provide what is best for you, because His love is everlasting. Trust Him and be at peace. ❤️
The "give you what you want" was directly from God. It wasn't in scripture, it came after prayer. That's part of why this is so hard. Everything that could be attacked by Satan has been attacked, literally everything, all at once. Which is why I'm wondering if it's another attack, and not God. The direction seems to point to this one thing happening, and things seem to be moving for it to happen, except the money. The highs and lows have come so rapidly, it's like a yoyo on a rollercoaster, as my pastor so eloquently put it.

The "give you what you want" was directly from God. It wasn't in scripture, it came after prayer. That's part of why this is so hard. Everything that could be attacked by Satan has been attacked, literally everything, all at once. Which is why I'm wondering if it's another attack, and not God. The direction seems to point to this one thing happening, and things seem to be moving for it to happen, except the money. The highs and lows have come so rapidly, it's like a yoyo on a rollercoaster, as my pastor so eloquently put it.

Hey, I have a prayer request for my cousin her name is Carleigh and is very sick. It seemed to just be like influenza at first but she is in a lot of pain now. My mom who is an RN is at her house right now trying to figure out what could be wrong. So please pray for her. ❤️
Prayers for Carleigh.

Prayer for you @ILoveDaffy that you endure and continue to seek God's will in your situation.

Hey, I have a prayer request for my cousin her name is Carleigh and is very sick. It seemed to just be like influenza at first but she is in a lot of pain now. My mom who is an RN is at her house right now trying to figure out what could be wrong. So please pray for her. ❤️

Update my mom is bringing her to the hospital she thinks that there is a problem with her appendix
❤️🙏❤️
PRaying that sll goes well with your cousin, Mellow!

Hmmm. Well, if God said He is going to give you what you want, and He is God and cannot lie, then I do not understand your agitation, doubt and anger. If you believe God said this to you, you should be in perfect peace about it. No matter what obstacles Satan attempts to throw in the way of God's will, he can not prevail. He can only delay, and only as long as God allows. These can only be tests God is allowing to test your faith. Right? Whatever happens, I suggest you keep your eyes, your mind and your faith on Jesus, on God and His word, and not on Satan and his devices and obstacles. Like Peter when he looked at the waves, you will sink. Keep your eyes on Jesus and let Him deal with the problems. Peace to you, Amen

Back
Top Bottom