prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hey, I have a prayer request for my cousin her name is Carleigh and is very sick. It seemed to just be like influenza at first but she is in a lot of pain now. My mom who is an RN is at her house right now trying to figure out what could be wrong. So please pray for her. ❤️
How is your cousin doing, Mellow? Still praying.

Praise report: re a friend of mine who lives in OK; her elderly mom has cancer and has had some treatment for tumors. My friend tells me her doctors are amazed that the tumors have shrunk beyond their expectations after a single treatment, and anticipate a good outcome. I do not know what the cancer is, but she and I are both praising God for this wonderful answer to prayer. Glory to God! :bow

How is your cousin doing, Mellow? Still praying.
She is doing a lot better they're waiting to see what the next steps are but the surgery was successful praise the Lord! ❤️
Praise report: re a friend of mine who lives in OK; her elderly mom has cancer and has had some treatment for tumors. My friend tells me her doctors are amazed that the tumors have shrunk beyond their expectations after a single treatment, and anticipate a good outcome. I do not know what the cancer is, but she and I are both praising God for this wonderful answer to prayer. Glory to God! :bow
Yess God is so good🙏

Praise God!
Yess He is so good! Please keep on praying for her though because apparently she is at very high risk of having an infection which could cause a bunch of other stuff to happen so keep her is your prayers please.
Prayer for victims of tornadoes that wrecked homes today, and displaced people and families.
Praying 🙏

Back
Top Bottom