prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

was telling my son , how disappointed I am with NKJV, he suggested I switch to TMB which is on BibleStudyTools,com so I found the spot I was at in my 365 day reading plan , but they were 3 chaps ahead in Luke, so I caught up , and went from there...

Judges 15; Judges 16; Judges 17; Luke 10:1-24​

https://www.biblestudytools.com/tmb/passage/?q=judges+15;judges+16;judges+17;luke+10:1-24
I still love my King James. I lost my study Bible while on vacation a few years ago, so I bought a new one with a real leather cover...it smells good.

I still love my King James. I lost my study Bible while on vacation a few years ago, so I bought a new one with a real leather cover...it smells good.
I know what you are saying!
but
The Third Millennium Bible (TMB)
is neither a new translation nor a revision, but an accurate updating of the 1611 King James Version.

I love it so far! Because I memorized so many verses and scripture songs in KJV over the years.

I know what you are saying!
but
The Third Millennium Bible (TMB)
is neither a new translation nor a revision, but an accurate updating of the 1611 King James Version.

I love it so far! Because I memorized so many verses and scripture songs in KJV over the years.
Thanks, Jen, good to know. So reluctant to give up my KJV because I have memorized so many texts in that format. When I try to look up scriptures as I remember them even in my Tecarta KJV, it often tells me it can't find them. 🙁 It's just not the same.

Heavenly Father, many people are traveling over the next few days to see one of Your glories in nature. I pray You keep everyone safe and grant travel mercies to everyone on the road and in the air during this very special time. May people's hearts and minds be turned to You and give You all the glory for this rare and remarkable phenomenon, a total solar eclipse. We pray in the precious name of Jesus and thank You.

Satan obscured the glory of God as the moon will obscure the sun temporarily on Monday. But, he was unable to block God's glory completely from humanity or from the universe. In fact, to his frustration, God was revealed in even greater glory, just as the sun, at totality, will be revealed in an an amazing and awe-inspiring way. God was revealed before the world and all the heavenly intelligences, for the first time, in a redemptive role. Jesus is said to be the Lamb slain "from the foundation of the world." The plan of salvation was not conceived in an emergency meeting; the Godhead was not taken by surprise by the fall of man. But the plan was not revealed until the need for it became evident. When humanity could no longer look upon the face of God and live; when sin veiled the face of God, a Promise was given in Eden that gave Man hope. And God said to the serpent:

Genesis 3:15 KJV
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

1000007096.jpg

Sorry, a picture simply can not do justice to the magnificence of the experience.

Thanks, Jen, good to know. So reluctant to give up my KJV because I have memorized so many texts in that format. When I try to look up scriptures as I remember them even in my Tecarta KJV, it often tells me it can't find them. 🙁 It's just not the same.
Then don't give it up!
:love

Back
Top Bottom