Prayers PLEASE!!!

Update: She has been opening her eyes more and has been trying to sit up. She is also responding to us and hears what we are saying!!
wee.gif

Thank you everyone! We are so excited with the slightest positive step forward. She does have a staph infection in her lung, but they caught it in time and she is being given antibiotics.

Praise God for the improvements so far. She has come a long way from the worst and scarey brain swell/bleeding in a very short time. Though it probably seems like forever to you.

Praise God for the improvements so far. She has come a long way from the worst and scarey brain swell/bleeding in a very short time. Though it probably seems like forever to you.

Thank you and yes it does :(. She recently just pulled out her feeding tube, her fiancee went to the restroom for a few seconds n she was aware of it all and took that chance to remove the tube. On the good note of that, she's deff fighting well :).
Also have some bad news. My freezer n fridge has been acting up n not working right. Freezer only kept cool but not frozen and fridge finally went out today and 4 containers of food (not much) plus all my eggs, had to be thrown away. Luckily we have my parents inside working well and their box freezer outside. My poor mom.. She id having a tough time, it's really draining her :(. I feel awful I can't help her. I keep telling her everything will be ok and that I love her, but that only helps so much, uk?

Thank you and yes it does :(. She recently just pulled out her feeding tube, her fiancee went to the restroom for a few seconds n she was aware of it all and took that chance to remove the tube. On the good note of that, she's deff fighting well :).
Also have some bad news. My freezer n fridge has been acting up n not working right. Freezer only kept cool but not frozen and fridge finally went out today and 4 containers of food (not much) plus all my eggs, had to be thrown away. Luckily we have my parents inside working well and their box freezer outside. My poor mom.. She id having a tough time, it's really draining her :(. I feel awful I can't help her. I keep telling her everything will be ok and that I love her, but that only helps so much, uk?

Good news, glad she's fighting :) It is great that you are all able to be there for her. Will continue to pray and check regularly for updates :)

Back
Top Bottom