Prayers PLEASE!!!

I will lift your sister up in prayer: God, please touch this girl, and her unborn baby. Lay your healing hand on both of them. I pray that you will reduce the swelling, and keep her baby safe through the continued medical care that this young woman will require. I pray that you will restore her to good health, and that she and her family will be surrounded by your people. I pray that they will reach out and provide for physical, spiritual and emotional needs at this time. I pray that you will touch her care givers and give them your wisdom, and that your healing would travel through their hands as they minister to her.

Lazy Gardener knows more about these things than I do; I just know a brain that isn't working as it normally does can do some strange things. Add the heightened emotional state of a pregnant woman to a brain injury - sounds like the recipe for an emotional mess to me! But kind of like dealing with an elderly person or an over-tired toddler, you don't want to let the "drama" get to you; they're not really in control of themselves, and they don't really mean it.

Update: She is being weaned off of the ventilator and looks to be breathing on her own. They want to try and have the tube out by 1. The swelling in her face is down and she looks good. They also have a big pillow type glove on her left hand. Of course we thought she hit someone. Lol! It's on there because she is trying to pull the tube out but she is picking up her head and going to her hand so they had to make sure her hand was covered. Prayers are working, please keep praying.

Thank yall! Not much changed today. Was another aggrevating day for her.
sad.png

Remember: tomorrow could be better.

Have hope.

Hold On, Pain Ends!

Back
Top Bottom