Prayers PLEASE!!!

They do
smile.png
Thank you!
No problem.

Well, I can't say I'm particularly one religion, more like a mix, but I believe that the gods, or God, will watch over your sister and her unborn child. I will pray for them, your family, and you. Never lose faith, miracles occur daily, and it seems like everyone is making a positive move towards the better. My condolences to you and your family in these difficult and stressful times. We never really appreciate things, like life, until they are nearly lost by someone we love or even ourselves. Hopefully your sister will fully recover both physically and mentally and her and her child will be healthy and happy their entire lives. You have been very strong, keep thinking positively and reminding yourself that all things will pass, and all's well that ends well. Did the doctor name any specific drugs for her to take? Some have side effects, so don't worry if your sister doesn't remember you or her boyfriend or others she knew or knows, many times this is temporary. I know how hard it is to have loved ones struggling while all you can do is sit by helplessly. I believe that your sister will heal, many have survived worse, and that she may lead a very normal and happy life when she is no longer in need of treatment. Once again, my sincere condolences, I will pray for your sister and her baby.

Last edited:
Well, I can't say I'm particularly one religion, more like a mix, but I believe that the gods, or God, will watch over your sister and her unborn child. I will pray for them, your family, and you. Never lose faith, miracles occur daily, and it seems like everyone is making a positive move towards the better. My condolences to you and your family in these difficult and stressful times. We never really appreciate things, like life, until they are nearly lost by someone we love or even ourselves. Hopefully your sister will fully recover both physically and mentally and her and her child will be healthy and happy their entire lives. You have been very strong, keep thinking positively and reminding yourself that all things will pass, and all's well that ends well. Did the doctor name any specific drugs for her to take? Some have side effects, so don't worry if your sister doesn't remember you or her boyfriend or others she knew or knows, many times this is temporary. I know how hard it is to have loved ones struggling while all you can do is sit by helplessly. I believe that your sister will heal, many have survived worse, and that she may lead a very normal and happy life when she is no longer in need of treatment. Once again, my sincere condolences, I will pray for your sister and her baby.

Thank you! I'm not too sure what meds she's taking

I'm glad to hear she may be moving to a therapy facility soon. :hugs You keep hanging in there.

How is your sisters boyfriend fairing? Wasn't he involved in the accident as well?

Back
Top Bottom