Prayers PLEASE!!!

Thank you everyone! It makes me sooo happy when I see it!!
FridayYet, she is talking, but still very quietly and at a mumble. She is being given memory tests and she's not doing very well with that. She still can't move her right arm, but is doing much much better. She did say that her right arm was hurting her, but no one knows why. So they will be keeping an eye on it. She still breaks down now and then, but if she didnt, then I'd be surprised.

Thank you for sharing that. Recovery is a long process and I'm so glad she can talk, even if it's s little at a time.

Must be so very frustrating for her at times. I pray she continues to improve every day!

Thank you everyone! It makes me sooo happy when I see it!!
FridayYet, she is talking, but still very quietly and at a mumble. She is being given memory tests and she's not doing very well with that. She still can't move her right arm, but is doing much much better. She did say that her right arm was hurting her, but no one knows why. So they will be keeping an eye on it. She still breaks down now and then, but if she didnt, then I'd be surprised.
Please let her know that we are all praying for her, thinking of her, and wishing her well.
I can not imagine the frustration and struggle she is enduring.
hugs.gif
Comforting wishes to you and your family as well.

Please let her know that we are all praying for her, thinking of her, and wishing her well. 
I can not imagine the frustration and struggle she is enduring. :hugs   Comforting wishes to you and your family as well.

Thank you so much and I will!! She is doing pretty well today and looking good..

Back
Top Bottom