Pre-interest in an egg swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you pick a name yet?? these guineas may not lay forever. :eek:

If they stop I have to seperate chickens for pure eggs, or do we want to do mutt eggs???

Quote:
, just doesnt sound good.

That REALLY made me laugh out loud!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I HAD a roo remember?! My neighbors hated him when he got the practice crowing down to a fine art!! He was re-homed
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
You would just have to explain to the neighbors that you have to have a roo so you can swap eggs, they will understand I'm sure.
barnie.gif

Yes PP said it right...I also am on Chicken Crossing and have traded there, sold there, and done the Wild Egg Chain (along with side trades...)there....I love it and lots of the same peeps here are there too.
I say Mutts are ok too, as some people want surprises and want new colors, bloodlines, cool looks, etc...in the different combos they'd get.

Just my 2 cents.
Lisa

Some folks might like to get Mutts.....

I'm not sure how it would be handled if it all came to a grinding halt because someone offered something nobody wants....

In that instance I would suggest the person offering the eggs nobody wants would need to be prepared to send shipping money to someone else who is prepared to send eggs for free.

I would be prepared to send free eggs, but the person who got the chain stuck, would then need to pay shipping (basically shipping for eggs they had already received, but paid to the person willing to send different eggs)

There don't seem to be any of these issues on the other forum. The moderator steps in once in awhile to get things moving again or the person who has the unwanted eggs usually comes up with another offer of some type...a friend's eggs, their sister's eggs, their own bird's (who just started laying again) eggs...whatever. The shipping is always paid for by the shipper, period. There don't seem to be stuck eggs...that I've seen.
Lisa

I think this is a great idea.

Should also create the proper way to ship eggs for safe handling. I'm sure everyone wants to receive their eggs whole and not scrambled.
lau.gif

bigzio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom