Pressure Cookers

I have an old pressure cooker my mother bought in the early 50s,I used it up untill about 10 years ago ,The rubber seals got impossible to find and I had to retire it,I have two of the newer models and use them very often,just follow instructions to the letter and you will have no problems,they cook great and with a lot less energy cost,sure wish I could find another seal for moms old cooker,,

I have the Wolfgang Puck pressure cooker and although I've only used it a few times, it worked great. I also have a Rival that I use for canning, that works great as well. I should use them more, but it seems like we've just been eating quick "junk" lately.

I've never used the pressure cookers for old chickens, since I haven't butchered any of mine yet:oops:

I have an 8 qt Presto that I love!
love.gif

I haven't used it for my own chickens yet, but I've used it for freezer meat a bit past it's prime. I've gone from frozen stew meat to tender stew in 45 minutes. I've only had it for about a month, but I've used it many times in that month and am blown away every time.

I can't wait to use it to can produce and eventually cook my own meat birds and spent layers. Definitely worth every penny!

Back
Top Bottom