Prettiest Chicken Eye Contest - Ends May 1st

Chicken-Eye, I entered Moo Cow in the very beginning of the contest and I was wondering if I could enter a better picture of her eye. I know it's pretty late after I entered the picture so I completely understand if I can't. I was also wondering if I could enter some more chickens in the contest as I went on a little chicken "photo shoot" the other day! :) Also if I can enter another picture of Moo Cow I will delete the first picture.
Thanks,
henny1129

Last edited:
I agree 'CluckerFeet,' there are A LOT of great pictures in this contest! BTW, here is a better pic of my barred plymouth rock Fanny eye,

She has always stared at the camera like that . . .
jumpy.gif

Chicken-Eye, I entered Moo Cow in the very beginning of the contest and I was wondering if I could enter a better picture of her eye. I know it's pretty late after I entered the picture so I completely understand if I can't. I was also wondering if I could enter some more chickens in the contest as I went on a little chicken "photo shoot" the other day! :) Also if I can enter another picture of Moo Cow I will delete the first picture.
Thanks,
henny1129

You don't need to ask me; go ahead! ;)

Thanks! Her is another picture of Moo Cow and two of her friends!

Name of Chicken: Moo Cow
Eye Colour: Orange
Other: % Breed: Buff Orpington

Name of Chicken: S'more
Eye Colour: Yellow
Other: % Breed: ISA Brown

Name of Chicken: Rebel
Eye Colour: Yellow-Orange
Other: % Breed: ISA Brown
Also, I tried to go back and delete the first entry, but it wouldn't let me...I hope it doesn't bother you. :)

Last edited:
Beauties. About a week and a half left. By the way, Rosecomb Lover has dropped out of judging for the contest, so i'll be judging and making the first place speededit.

Back
Top Bottom