Prettiest Easter Egger Contest! Ended

Pics

Little Baby Bean

Faker Dees One
Jul 14, 2021
The Upside Down
Welcome to the prettiest Easter Egger contest!😄 You can do any Easter Egger of any age! There are no prizes involved because it is just for fun. I will be judging this contest once it ends!😊

Rules:

1. Up to three entries allowed per person.
2. Must contain a picture, name of bird(s), age, and any other commentary.
3. Has to be an Easter Egger or any type of egger(moss egger, olive egger, sage egger, etc.)
4. Submissions will be cut on September 15.

Have fun!😁

Last edited:
Welcome to the prettiest Easter Egger contest!😄 You can do any Easter Egger of any age! There are no prizes involved because it is just for fun. I will be judging this contest once it ends!😊

Rules:

1. Up to three entries allowed per person.
2. Must contain a picture, name of bird(s), age, and any other commentary.
3. Has to be an Easter Egger or any type of egger(moss egger, olive egger, sage egger, etc.)
4. Submissions will be cut on September 15 at 11:59 PM.

Have fun!😁
This is Angel, my 7-year-old EE hen! She is considered the Boof Queen of the flock, as she has the biggest boof, and muffs!
848A74C3-CA66-4C86-BD3C-5BBCF9E39F6E.jpeg
75DC5E8F-2E2E-4FF7-BE0C-D71DD9E0DD81.jpeg

I got a couple cuties that I need to get some pictures of. Though seeing other people's birds makes me wonder what they are exactly... Mine don't have as much boof as some of the others. Tractor Supply is pretty bad at their labeling.
:D

EEs are technically any mixed breed/hybrid that will lay colored eggs, so they do not always have beards and muffs. Many of the newer ones the hatcheries are breeding are based on Cream legbars, so they will not have beards and muffs in that case.😊

Back
Top Bottom