Problem with changing password over on BYHs

Pics
BYH thinks I'm already a member, as I tried to register as Sally PB, and it said that name was in use.

Trying the password reset now, as I never made a password.
You had to have made a password when you first set up the account.

Hmmm... I'll try the password I use for BYC, because I wanted to keep everything the same between the two accounts.

And, no that didn't work. Sorry I'm such a techo-idiot.

I never got any confirmation email that I had successfully made an account on BYH, so I assumed it never went through.

Do you know, is there a member on BYH who has the name Sally PB already? I did not get that error when I tried to make the account the first time.
No, I can not find a username of @Sally PB over there.

Try starting over and create a new account with a slightly different username?

@Sally PB I guess if you want to you could try signing up again, and see if you get an email this time?
BYH thinks I'm already a member, as I tried to register as Sally PB, and it said that name was in use.

Trying the password reset now, as I never made a password.

You had to have made a password when you first set up the account.
Hmmm... I'll try the password I use for BYC, because I wanted to keep everything the same between the two accounts.

And, no that didn't work. Sorry I'm such a techo-idiot.

I never got any confirmation email that I had successfully made an account on BYH, so I assumed it never went through.

Do you know, is there a member on BYH who has the name Sally PB already? I did not get that error when I tried to make the account the first time.

Back
Top Bottom