Announcement Progressive Web App - Mobile Phone

I'm setting up my new android samsung galaxy S24 ultra and can't get the Google Play store app to open so I found this post on the progressive web app. When I look for the install link in the menu it isn't there. Have you moved it? Here is a screenshot of my menu.

Screenshot_20240207_095700_Chrome.jpg

I'm setting up my new android samsung galaxy S24 ultra and can't get the Google Play store app to open so I found this post on the progressive web app. When I look for the install link in the menu it isn't there. Have you moved it? Here is a screenshot of my menu.

View attachment 3742465
Did you migrate over from your old phone? It pulled it straight over for me when I set my 24 ultra up last week.

Option 2, incognito tab?

Did you migrate over from your old phone? It pulled it straight over for me when I set my 24 ultra up last week.

Option 2, incognito tab?
I used smart switch and it transferred the icon but just spun when I tried to open the Google play app (unlike others I never had issues with the app) so I un-installed and reinstalled the play store app and it wouldn't move beyond the blue screen.

Does the PWA install an icon? Right now the easiest way for me to log on is to go to recent sites and my log on is preserved in that tab. I wonder if I already have the PWA and just don't know it..maybe that's why the install option isn't available?

The incognito tab will bring it up but I have to log on

I used smart switch and it transferred the icon but just spun when I tried to open the Google play app (unlike others I never had issues with the app) so I un-installed and reinstalled the play store app and it wouldn't move beyond the blue screen.

Does the PWA install an icon? Right now the easiest way for me to log on is to go to recent sites and my log on is preserved in that tab. I wonder if I already have the PWA and just don't know it..maybe that's why the install option isn't available?

The incognito tab will bring it up but I have to log on
The PWA is a white background icon vs the blue icon of the store app,

Screenshot_20240207_103041_One UI Home.jpg

Back
Top Bottom