Prolonged watery poop, no laying, lethargic,

Lil Cluckers 2020 edition

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2020
I’ve got a 2 1/2 year old Golden Comet thats hasn’t laid eggs in a month. She has watery poop, is underweight, and isolates herself from the flock. No signs of blood or worms in poop. Comet was bullied and has widespread feather loss as a result. I’ve isolated her week ago after treating the whole flock with diatomaceous earth 3 weeks ago. No indication dewormer worked for specific hen. Any thoughts on what could be the cause of her condition?
Should I try the same dewormer again?

This is the first time I’ve had hens again in a few years so apologies if this is redundant.

Thank you!

I’ve got a 2 1/2 year old Golden Comet thats hasn’t laid eggs in a month. She has watery poop, is underweight, and isolates herself from the flock. No signs of blood or worms in poop. Comet was bullied and has widespread feather loss as a result. I’ve isolated her week ago after treating the whole flock with diatomaceous earth 3 weeks ago. No indication dewormer worked for specific hen. Any thoughts on what could be the cause of her condition?

This is the first time I’ve had hens again in a few years so apologies if this is redundant.

Thank you!
So sorry about your bird! I am unsure what to do but hopefully my response will bump this post up in the threads so others can help you better.

Thank you!
Hi there, I’m curious about what happen to your hen. I have a 6 month that is exactly doing the same. I just gave her sugar water just now and will see how she does in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom