PROUD!!!...I got a Free Dog Huge Dog house

2txmedics

Songster
10 Years
Jul 5, 2009
Manvel Texas
Today I saw an Ad on Craigslist for a FREE, yup! F.R.E.E....Huge dog house!!! The man said that the ppl before us said nope, too big...This things is as big as me almost and Im 4'9", he also said that he was giving away 3 very good gates, wooden...I asked how big, and if two women could load it? He said no way, took 4 men to load it before, but if I wanted to come and get it. Well I went and sure enough...Its HUGE!!!! almost my height, and the gates are in good condition. He says no way, you can load it....no to say anything bad, but your women.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

We are MEDICS, and lift patients all the time on stretchers and carry equipment and have to think on how to move a 300lbs plus patient....lol
thumbsup.gif

we backed that truck up, Tipped the Dog house onto the trucks back door edge and pushed it in....and got the gates!!!
yippiechickie.gif

I have a DUCK HOUSE!!!!! No repair really needed, just a few new shingles later on....and has vents in it also, the floor is in excellent condition also.....these are the pics of when we got it, and later I'll post better one's...

36033_big_house2.jpg

36033_big_house.jpg

AND IT WAS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
:weee:ya

What a great great find!!! I think that fellow hasnt yet learnt - never underestimate the determination of a woman. We really can do almost anything men can- no matter what size packaging we come in. Hope the ducks appreciate their new home.

Actually we do have Shingles already left over from another project!!! and DH said that in two days if I will wait til a day off, that the roof will be replaced new and also a side all for a better home. BUT HAVE TO WAIT...lol, ok ok...northern coming in by thurs night....So...HURRY!!!!! ....DH also said if you want later on, I can add a little porch area to it...YES!!!!....

I cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom