Pullets for sale in Central NJ, 07726

zoooteacher

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 5, 2007
Hey all - we're selling Americuana, Buff Orp, and Silver Laced Wynedotts here in central NJ. They are 10 a piece or 28 for a trio, one of each breed. The americaunas are aracuanas according to McMurray, but I wouldn't bet on them being true to that standard, though they will all certainly lay blue-green eggs.

Hi, yes, we still have pullets of all three breeds available. They're about a week old now and feathering out nicely. We also still have a few 1-2 year old hens in a wider variety of breeds for sale.
smile.png

where exactly in NJ are you? And do you by any chance have any baby chicks? Or know of some place in NJ that is selling them?
smile.png

Hey - we still have plenty of each breed to choose from. We're in Manalapan, NJ. The chicks are going on two weeks - at this age, I'd be asking $6 a piece. Come on over!

Newbie here! I've been doing ALOT of reading and am ready to plunge in. Do you have three americauna chicks that you would be willing to sell? I'm in CT and would drive down and pick them up. Thanks!

Definitely Dusty - we ordered extras since we figured other chicken loving folks would want a few
smile.png
I can hold three for you if you can head down this weekend
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom