Pullets or Roos?

Cheepies27

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 29, 2016
So I have 4 new additions to my family, a RIR, Delaware, americauna, and a barred rock. They are about 9-10 weeks (I think). They are all sweeties so I'm praying all hens since roosters aren't allowed in city limits. I know it's all an educated guess right now. Pictures aren't the best since I had to take them with my tablet if you need anything more let me know. Thanks so much for any help!

Our local country store. Thanks again! Never thought about it, but it makes a lot of sense that they'd be already sexed. :-D but can never be too careful I also did buy a golden Wyandotte only to have it turned out to be a red Sex Link when I first started a home flock LOL

Lol! Sometimes they mix them all together and if you're not sure what they look like when newborns....well....it happens! And sometimes the staff doesn't know much about chickens, so they'll just reach in and grab whatever.

Yeah that was just a miss marked shipment, took a lot if research and you lovely people to find out what I really bought since the store was supposed to get the wyandotte not the reds hehe. She's my survivor though,(dog attack) love that bird! Thanks again for the help on my chicks!! It's a weight off my shoulders!

Back
Top Bottom