Purebred hatching eggs! Marans, Cochins, Sussex, D'anvers, Silkies and more!

celebrate.gif
A later date is fine for silkies and LF smooth cochins and a few blue or splash marans are fine, and then blue coppers and LF Frizzles in Spring works great. I picked your thread because of the crests I've seen in your posts :) I actually only keep a small group but I sort aggressively for health, hawk smarts and temperament, so I give a lot out to the surrounding families and community to encourage people to keep backyard hen pens. The more the merrier. PM when ready. I'm a very laid back poultry person, not a right now kinda gal any more. C aka Walkswithdog

celebrate.gif
A later date is fine for silkies and LF smooth cochins and a few blue or splash marans are fine, and then blue coppers and LF Frizzles in Spring works great. I picked your thread because of the crests I've seen in your posts :) I actually only keep a small group but I sort aggressively for health, hawk smarts and temperament, so I give a lot out to the surrounding families and community to encourage people to keep backyard hen pens. The more the merrier. PM when ready. I'm a very laid back poultry person, not a right now kinda gal any more. C aka Walkswithdog
about to send you a pm :)

Back
Top Bottom