Purely Poultry Quail Eggs

AJ916

Songster
8 Years
Jul 4, 2015
Ordered a dozen Button Quail hatching eggs from Purely Poultry. I'm almost positive, though I may be wrong, that they have a few farms but also work with other hatcheries to provide their orders. So, as far as knowing exactly where the eggs come from I'm sure I'll never exactly know but I was wondering if anyone else had ordered quail eggs, specifically Button, from their website. And if so, how was your experience? How quickly after ordering did you receive your eggs? Were they in good condition, and if already hatched, what was the hatch ratio? I've never ordered hatching eggs offline so I'm curious to see how well Purely Poultry handles it.

Did you order?

You can call them and ask where they source their eggs, they may tell you (or not - some won't since they deal with private breeders).

Hatching shipped eggs is a gamble, so it would be hard for anyone to say what hatch ratio is.
The best thing I can suggest is if you want to give them a try, then go for.

Good luck!

I’d like to update! We did receive our order, got 12 and received 20! As of yesterday it was their lockdown and I had 16 fertile! I’m obviously still not sure on varieties yet but the eggs came in a good variety of colors so hoping for some healthy hatches and colors 🥰

Back
Top Bottom